Special Place

     I consider my special place to be my room. I feel more comfortable and confident in my room. When I am depressed or when i feel as if an anxiety attack is near, I immediately want to be in the comfort of my room. Being in that area is allows me to be content. It is my personal paradise. I am surrounded by all the things that are dear to me. Each object distinctly describes me. When I am down and need a shoulder to cry on, but i have no one to rely on, I go to my room where I shed my tears in private. That space is my safe haven. I have made many memories in there whether great or awful I cherish them all. I am the best part of me when I am lying around my safe haven because I am myself, something that no one has ever seen. I am beautiful in my room because there is no one judging me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The unknown

Ambassador Event

Kahoot