THAT'S that

Since being notified that there will not be a multiple choice section on the AP Literature and Composition 2020 exam, I have decided to work solely on "answering the prompt". I have looked at a few examples out of the AP English literature and composition book. They primarily focus on the prose questions. Those are the ones that I struggle with because of my "lack of comprehension of poetry",at least that's what I've convinced myself to believe. One in particular was on the basis of analyzing poetic devices. Another prose question mentioned "establishing relationships". I STRUGGLED attempting to cluster ideas and a thesis for those. It is as if regardless of how many times I have been taught I simply don't understand the context, and I lack the skill of PROPERLY explaining myself. So, despite my challenge I continued to cluster and plan until I finished with a horribly finished.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The unknown

Ambassador Event

Kahoot