Practice Time

Today I took a multiple choice practice test out of the AP English Literature and Composition Exam book. I wasn't successful on the test. There were a total of thirteen questions, and I answered five correctly. Some reasons were because of my lack of attentiveness, my comprehension skills, and because I didn't read the questions thoroughly. Time was also a challenging factor. I limited myself to 13 minutes. Three of the minutes was merely dedicated for reading and analyzing the passage. The additional ten minutes were left to answer the questions that followed, meaning I had less than a minute to answer each question. I went into panic mode, and that's another factor that led to my failure. I have learned that whenever I take test I must be calm and completely focused on the assignment at hand in order to excel. However, instead of focusing on the practice test, my mind pondered "What am I going to eat for lunch?" and such things of that nature. Before the real exam, I must learn to be in control of my mind. I must train myself to remain focus and stop panicking because it's very futile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The unknown

Ambassador Event

Kahoot