Just Keep Moving

Today we took a quiz in Mr. Rease’s class. There was an option to test on chapter nine or chapter ten. I chose chapter nine, and surprising I comprehended 98% of the questions. The questions weren’t  really difficult because I had read the chapter and comprehended most of what the author was trying to convey. However, the analytical part of the questions was most challenging. For example, one question stated “Where were Ali and Hassan leaving to, and why is it significant?”. I struggled with the second part of the question, but with thorough thinking I answered it correctly. By dwelling on this I learned that I won’t always know the answer the first time, but as long as I keep trying I’ll find a solution.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The unknown

Ambassador Event

Kahoot