NO LIMITS

Mr. Rease was not here today, so we had a substitute teacher. The assignment that Mr. Rease left us pertained to "The Canterbury Tales". It was a brief analysis check about some of the prologues and description of characters mentioned in the tale. The assignment was difficult. The language the tales are written in caused the most trouble. It was very challenging and tiring having to research a definition in every prologue. Essentially it disturbed the flow of my reading, and it enable me to realize a goal of mine in 2020 should be to boost my vocabulary. Also, I realized I do not need to limit myself to contemporary writing. I need to step out my element and broaden my readings without it merely being school related.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The unknown

Ambassador Event

Kahoot