Presentation Reflection

https://mcpss-my.sharepoint.com/:p:/r/personal/als589516_stu_mcpss_com/_layouts/15/Doc.aspx?sourcedoc=%7BBED65DEA-F534-44F7-BA80-F2B87CC24F23%7D&file=Presentation%202.pptx&action=edit&mobileredirect=true
   The process of the powerpoint and presentation was both challenging and enlightening. During the process I gained insight on the many purposes crisis speeches are giving. With some difficulty, I was able to notice crisis rhetoric and how it was used as a persuasive technique. Being able to determine which part of crisis rhetoric was being used often confused me; however, the preparation for the presentation was most difficult. This is because I had to analyze my findings where others could comprehend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The unknown

Ambassador Event

Kahoot